2. Unique views
Clauzetto (half way more or less) is known as “the terrace of Friuli” and we don’t need to add anything: an extraordinary sequence of natural beauties, in an uncertain area between Dolomites and hills, where the Tagliamento river can be spotted from every point of view.
The path is a bit difficult, characterized by long rises and a relevant difference in altitude; there are two crossings and some long unpaved roads but finally it will lead you until griffons.
- San Daniele (DS – PP) – Aonedis and Ragogna – Muris and Ca’Farra (PP) – Pignano Lake of Ragogna (L) – Muris – S. Pietro (C) – Tagliamento (PT) – Pinzano (SA) – Pontaiba and Manazzons (PP) – Cellante – Clauzetto (DS – PP) Vito D’Asio (PP) – Anduins (DS – PP) Casiacco – Forgaria (PP – Q*) – Peonis – Cornino (L – PT) Cimano (B*) – San Daniele
- C castle
- CS castle work in progress
- SA archaeological digs
- DS historic houses and villas
- PP panoramic view
- PT bridge over the Tagliamento
- L lake
- Q* cycling path in altitude
- B* biotopes
Estimated travel time (about 15 km/h)
5 h 23′