7. In the countryside
Along the left side of the Tagliamento river to the south of its grip in Pinzano, the hills make way for the plain, or in other words the countryside. Our fields allow to admire from every point of view the beautiful frame of Prealps and especially one of the most classical perspectives of San Daniele on the way back.
The path bypasses and brushes against the residential areas and crosses the highways in some points; this path is very easy.
- San Daniele (DS–PP) – Aonedis – Villanova – Carpacco (DS) – Dignano (DS) – Vidulis – Maseris – Rodeano – Rive d’Arcano – Giavons – San Daniele
- C castle
- CS castle work in progress
- SA archaeological digs
- DS historic houses and villas
- PP panoramic view
- PT bridge over the Tagliamento
- L lake
- Q* cycling path in altitude
- B* biotopes
Estimated travel time (about 15 km/h)
2 h 00’
The countryside and the Tagliamento